Sooner or later, I'll have to accept that Georgia is basically a toddler. There isn't a lot of baby left in her; just a few precious things that I am holding onto.
And even though she is 13 months old now and growing in lots of ways all the time,
she will always be my baby.
Here are 13 things to know about her and 13 months:
1. She weighs 22 pounds exactly.
2. She is 31.5 inches long. Tall much?
3. She is a really good eater and will eat anything!
In the picture above, she is eating yellow curry and an egg roll.
The only thing she seems to not love is bananas, but even then she'll eat them if I really push the issue.
4. In the last couple of weeks, she has started sleeping through the night.
I don't wanna jinx myself though so I just pretend this isn't a big deal.
5. She really only says mama and dada right now, but can make a couple of animal sounds.
(Monkey & Elephant)
6. She likes putting things in things, but usually not in the right place.
For example, this tablespoon in the hair accessory drawer.
7. She loves her wagon and being outside.
8. She knows how to use her nose to smell things and will stop at flowers to sniff them.
9. She thinks it is hilarious to put things on her head, like blankets and laundry and she likes to put things on her wrists to make bracelets.
10. She knows brushes are for hair and tries to brush what little hair she has.
11. She likes to put lotion on her tummy.
12. She did not like going on the carousel! Look at that face and her death grip on the pole! She so rarely gets upset or scared, I wasn't even sure what to do.
13. She has 8 teeth, but is getting 6!! So she almost has a full grill.